Who We Are
TC2 Consulting has over two decades of progressive work experience in the construction management industry with the last nine years exclusively focused in the health care industry managing multiple large scale projects.
- Customer orientated personality with the ability to understand owner priorities and focus projects to successful completion on time, within budget and achieving customer expectations.
- Experience in multi-million dollar, technically complex renovations including operating rooms, CTs, MRIs, Angiography and Master Planning projects.
- Ability to accurately develop scope, schedule and cost estimates with a proven track record in successful renovation projects.
- Knowledge of interim life safety, infection control, NFPA, OSHA, Joint Commission and CMS requirements.
- Experience with construction contracts between owner and A/E, CM, Design/Builder and Subcontractors.
- Fluent in CMiC and Oracle project management software.
- Familiar with “Green” building practices and LEED certification.
- Familiar with LEAN and BIM processes.